Are Mobile Apps Important For Your Business?
Companies are switching to web apps more than ever before. That is because there is more variety when it comes to handsets and since there are more mobile smartphones than computers, it may be safe to say that mobile is playing a crucial role in business. With a broader customer base, as well as a workforce that relies on conveniences like access to on-demand information, statistics, and solutions, there is little chance of mobile going away.
Contemplate these facts:
- Customers are spending more time on mobile than with any other media
- Avg time on mobile devices has risen 575% in only three years
- Apps are used 80% of the time on mobile devices
- Mobile apps are centric to ‘Internet of Things’ gadgets
- Apps allow a user experience that even a ‘Responsive Website’ is inadequate to provide.
Accordingly, it seems apps are becoming a dominant kind of digital communication. Customers are always on the move, and all are using mobile apps or platforms to achieve what they want. It is their devices, mobile phones, tablets, or other smart mobile devices which make available the information they demand. So for this reason alone, mobile apps are an essential customer communication tool that cannot stand overlooked in any business environment.
A mobile app can help any business get and retain customers. The first place customers search for a product or service is on the internet. If a store is online, combined with an app that customers can download to their devices, your company will immediately make a first good impression. Clients at a glance will focus and open your app to interact or purchase the offers available.
Some of the most significant benefits of mobile apps for businesses are:
- Brand Reinforcement
- Enhanced visibility
- Gained accessibility
- Expanded online sales channel
- Increased exposure to mobile devices
- Connect products and services with ‘real-time’ consumers
- Builds lists, leads, and a database of prospective clients
- Creates a Direct Marketing Channel with notifications
- Engage with customers socially
Your business will own benefits, but your customers will appreciate the ease of doing business with you. Specifically, they will:
- Access your inventory easily
- Get announcements of special events, launches, etc.
- Hold easy access to contact information and direct communication
- Easily obtain directions to store locations from wherever they are
- Appointment scheduling, quick and fast.
Besides, it is now essential to note that promotional email messages only receive about a 5% read rate, while ‘Push’ notifications are read by a staggering 97% of people.
Last, but not least, the most critical reason why you should consider building your own mobile app is loyalty.
Choices made today set the foundations for the future of your business. It’s up to you to decide whether it’s worth being ahead of the curve.